Our aim is to make learning stimulating and enjoyable, and our curriculum is both broad and balanced, designed to ensure all students maximise their full potential.
We believe that children learn best when:
- they are happy
- they are confident and understand what they are being asked to do
- they are treated with respect
- the school, classroom, learning opportunity is well ordered
- there are a wide variety of learning opportunities and experiences
- they are appropriately challenged
- they work in a stimulating environment
Our staff are well qualified, dedicated and specialists in their subject area. They give of their time generously to personalise the learning experience for our students.
Details on our use of the Pupil Premium during 2012/13 is attached.
Our plans for 2013/14 are attached.
Details on our use of the Pupil Premium during 2011/12 is attached.
Our plans for 2012/13 are attached.
Controlled Assessment Information is attached.
Controlled Assessment Calendar is attached.